Juggling Too Many Tasks? Let Us Help!
- Internet Research. Common requests include finding information on corporate websites, exploring new products and vetting potential employees or business contacts,
- Editing and Proofreading. We can look over your blog posts, research papers, reports, newsletters, etc. to check for errors in spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Researching current trends. We can provide updates on types of trends, what can become a trend, and how you can improve your marketing by capitalizing on the latest fads. Examples of trends we can research are specific hashtags, what’s popular on Facebook, websites, videos and blog posts.
- Data Entry. Do you have a pile of new business cards from attending a conference or updated information for existing contacts? We will help you keep your databases current. Follow up is a big deal for business owners.
- Social Tasks. We can help you handle tasks such as writing holiday cards or sending thank you notes. Social chores can become “all consuming” for business executives, but we can take care of all of it.
- Travel Research. We can help with fnding hotels, booking airfares and mapping out trip itineraries both for business and pleasure. We can also deal with the hassle of navigating time zones when booking or researching international travel options by phone. Packing for a trip?
- Scheduling. We can help managing your calendars using one of many available online tools. Tasks include dealing with meeting invitations from others, scheduling appointments with clients and helping to plan events.
- Keeping Up With Current Industry Information. With limited time to keep up with industry news, you can turn to us to keep tabs on the most important happenings in your industry. You can then use that information to update yourTwitter feed or bring up interesting developments in conversation with customers and prospects. This helps you look knowledgable when pitching your business or meeting with colleagues.